Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Sounds: Feeling Hipster

So instead of sharing an artist/album, today I'm going to share a new favorite Spotify playlist!
I am a huge fan of Spotify and love the playlists they create for pretty much any mood, genre, or time of day. I have discovered some of my all time favorite songs through Spotify's playlists and their "Discover Weekly" playlist they create especially for you.

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/74GxX4FubXmAZVFNH3XECM

So I know this sounds like a pretty cliche playlist, but I have really enjoyed listening to it! It has some favorites like Capital Cities' "Safe and Sound" and "Pompeii" by Bastille. 
It gets me in a good, adventurous mood and even though there are some songs that I'd rather just skip, I find myself more often singing along to well-loved tunes or adding something new and cool to my constantly expanding library. I'm totally inspired to #liveauthentic with this thing playing. ;)

I hope you guys get a chance to listen to this fun playlist and that it brightens your day! :)

I'd love to hear from you about your favorite or newly discovered music so please share in the comments below or shoot me an email!

Have a groovy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. My new favorite piece is Joseph Haydn's "Variations in F Minor." :)

    ReplyDelete