Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Sounds: Coldplay "A Head Full of Dreams"

On December 4th, Coldplay released their new (and possibly last) album entitled, 

I have always loved Coldplay and this album is every bit as good as their previous work. The mood is energetic and positive while keeping it cool and mellow. The 11 track album features many guest stars like Beyonce and Merry Clatyon.
One of the things I love about Coldplay's style are their "mini songs" that they sometimes add to the end of a song. It's like they just didn't want to end the melody and kept on making beautiful music! 
My favorite songs on the album is "Birds" and "Adventure of a Lifetime."

What do you think of their new album? What's your favorite track?
Let me know in the comments!

P.S. I am going to start making Sunday Sounds a weekly thing. If you have any music recommendations let me know below!

Happy Sunday and hope you all have a blessed week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment