Saturday, December 12, 2015

Anne with an "E"

I am a sucker for beautiful books, whether they be new or old. Not only do they make for lovely decoration, they are also a great way to express yourself and add your own personality to
your home. #win
My dear friend recently gave me this gorgeous copy of Anne of Green Gables by Rifle Paper Co. for my birthday and I'm in love with it (scroll down for the link!).
It's such a great classic to add to my collection. Maybe one day I'll be giving it to my daughter to read! 



“Because when you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worth while.” 

“It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable.” 

“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 

-L.M. Montgomery

What are your favorite classics?


Buy your own copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment