Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Sounds: Pentatonix (Deluxe)

When I was studying music in college, I had so many awesome opportunities to perform and enjoy
a cappella choral music. One of my favorite experiences at school was creating melodic magic with only our voices.

It was at school that I was introduced to the insanely cool and talented a cappella group Pentatonix.


These guys exploded into the music world in 2011 and have continued to blow listeners away with their covers and now original tracks. They are a really chill, down-to-earth group and you can hear their passion for music in every song.

Pentatonix (Deluxe Edition) came out in 2015 and is totally worth jamming out to. 
I really like "Na Na Na" which is the first track on the album.
There is also a really good documentary about them on Netflix.

Give these guys some love and let me know what you think in a comment below!

Have an awesome Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment